Friday, April 06, 2007

Atlanta Film Festival - Preview

[I moved from San Francisco to Atlanta last month. Thus, my updates re the SFIndieFest are incomplete, ending with Day 8 and thus missing the last two days of the fest... I digress...]


I'll be at the Atlanta Film Festival, April 17 - 28. The festival website has an ingenious User's Function in which you can schedule your festival online and share it with others. In other words, go here for my schedule.

I've 'double booked' a few, just to give myself some options. (I purchased an All Access Pass, so I can wander the halls if need be...)

I'll be blogging the hell out of it, and hopefully attract the "Karen Larsen of Atlanta" and begin my little movie (and more) journey in Atlanta...
Maxxxxx , "Oh no! Not HERE too?!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the new saga begins.....

Michael Guillen said...

Glad to see you and Maxxxxx are workin' it down South!

Brian Darr said...

Well, that certainly helps explain why I haven't seen you around, jay. I think Atlanta's the largest city in the US I've never been to. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm glad you're getting to see the new Hertzfeldt at the Atlanta Film festival. And I know a few people here in Frisco who would be very jealous of your opportunity to see Taxidemica. Are you going to see Protagonist? I couldn't tell from the schedule you linked, but I can definitely recommend it.