Monday, June 18, 2007

SF LGBT Film Festival 2007, aka Frameline 31 - Days 6 and 7 (preview)


Frameline's 31st San Francisco LGBT Film Festival
screens in San Francisco June 14 through the 24th. I've been fortunate enough this year to have access to screeners of nearly the entire festival (since I'm in Atlanta, now), and I'll be posting 'previews' two days in advance of each day's screenings. Woo hoo!

Oh poo!! I don't have any information on the next two days! (Days 6 and 7, Tuesday and Wednesday.) However, I have a LITTLE bit of information on two of Wednesday night's screenings.

I have seen previous 'episodes' of "Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World" in it's previous incarnations in previous years festivals. Hopefully, it hasn't softened up for its premiere on LOGO, which is what this program presents.

"Red Without Blue" was quite the talk at the Atlanta Film Festival earlier this spring, though I missed its screening.

Maxxxxx says: "Is it nap time?"

No comments: