Monday, June 25, 2007

SF LGBT Film Festival 2007, aka Frameline 31 - Finale


Frameline's 31st San Francisco LGBT Film Festival


Even without actually being swamped in the madness of San Francisco Pride, I continued my tradition of not actually 'finishing' the SF LGBT Film Festival! I did not have access to screeners for the closing night and I did not finish up the 'Dyke Delights' short program, so I decided not to comment on the few films/vids that I DID see from that. However, I did receive the press release regarding this year's award winners:

The Audience Awards went to:
Feature: "Four Minutes (Vier Minuten)", featured on Day 5.
Documentary: "Semper Fi: One Man's Journey" (Oddly enough, I did not see a single documentary this year!)
Short: "Pariah" (Part of 'Fun in Girls' Shorts' which was another program I did NOT see.)

Frameline First Feature ($10K): "Glue"
Michael J. Berg Documentary Award ($10K): "Red Without Blue" (A BIG hit here at the Atlanta Film Festival - though I did not see it here, either!)

The next fest...? I dunno yet! >:)

Maxxxxx says
re "I'll be back!"

No comments: