Monday, June 11, 2007

Hole In The Head 2007 - Days 11, 12, 13 (Preview)

SFIndieFest's 2007 [Another] Hole In The Head continues at the Roxie in San Francisco. I've been fortunate enough this year to have access to previews of nearly the entire festival (since I'm in Atlanta, now), and I'll be posting 'previews' two days in advance of each day's screenings. Woo hoo!

Well. For the next three days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), and the early evening of Thursday, there is a plethora of 'encore screenings'. I will post regarding Thursday night's Closing Night film ("Unearthed") on Wednesday morning. Until then, I URGE you go to see the following!!

Monday: MURDER PARTY, 7:15 pm

Tuesday: DRAWING OUTSIDE THE LINES, 5:15 pm (No, I haven't seen it, but GO, anyway!)
THE LAST HOUSE IN THE WOODS (Il Bosco Fuori), 7:15 pm

Wednesday: THE MAN FROM EARTH, 7:15 pm

Maxxxxx says
re "Murder Party": "Sweet, sweet eye juice!"
re "Jerome Bixby's The Man From Earth": "wooooooo....!"
re ""The Last House in the Woods" (Il Bosco Fuori): "Sweet, sweet eye juice!"

No comments: